|© 1987 to Present Day, Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved.
- I have made someone smile after you help them
- I enjoy meeting people
- I feel fantastic about myself
- I get to bring joy to others
- Those I help appreciate it
- I get to make new friends
- I gets lots of petting and can kiss the ladies (pet volunteer)
- Makes my heart feel full
Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity where an individual or group provides services
for no financial gain "to benefit another person, group or organization".
Volunteering is also renowned for skill development and is often intended to promote goodness or to
improve human quality of life. Volunteering may have positive benefits for the volunteer as well as for the person or community served.
It is also intended to make contacts for possible employment. Many volunteers are specifically trained in the areas they work, such as
medicine, education, or emergency rescue. Others serve on an as-needed basis, such as in response to a natural disaster.
An increasingly popular form of volunteering among young people, particularly gap year students and graduates, is to travel to
communities in the developing world to work on bible projects with our organisations. Activities include teaching English, working
in addition to benefits to the host community and organization.
Also called e-volunteering or online volunteering, virtual volunteering is a term that describes a volunteer who completes tasks,
in whole or in part, off-site from the organization being assisted. They use the Internet and a home, school, tele-center or work
computer, or other Internet-connected device, such as a PDA or smartphone. Virtual volunteering is also known as cyber service,
telementoring, and teletutoring, as well as various other names.
BECOME A MINISTRY PARTNER
How you can accomplish that task?
- Pray for our ministry. Please join us in prayer thanking God for blessing of this ministry.
- Promote our ministry and the seminary. We like that you will let everyone know about our ministry.
- Create a home Bible studies group with people who live nearby.
- Participate in discussions on our Forum "Come, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).
- Provide financial support so our ministry can continue. Paul frequently worked to help support himself, but the time
came when he needed the financial support of others so he could devote his time entirely to spreading the gospel (Acts 18:5).
Get involve in our worship
- Become a leader
- Women Ministry
- Join our Board of Elders
- Become a deacon
- Baptism Volunteer are to ones who help to assist members as they prepare for Baptism
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer help to care for the children, keep the kids safe and their activities organized.
- Church Office Volunteer, we rely on volunteers to help bridge the administrative help gap of the church office.
- Communion Assistant prepare the elements for communion.
- Facility Volunteer, again we rely on the help of facility volunteers to make sure the church is neat, clean and maintained.
- Church Greeter help to welcome members, guests and visitors to a church service
- Church Musician who are an important part of a church service and we rely heavily on volunteers to lead the church in worship.
- Offering Counter count the weekly offering is an important job that is often done by a church volunteer
- Ushers are an important part of the church services.
- Youth Ministry Volunteers help to supervise youth and plan and organize youth services and events.
- Sundae School Teacher
- You can be a minister yourself (Self Sufficient Senior Pastor and Pastor)
- An Evangelist
Will you please become a Ministry Partner and help us to do God's work?
May God bless you as you strive to serve Him and to be a blessing to others.
Eric Michel Ministries Int'l
You will be rewarded 100s times