© COPYRIGHT 1979 TO PRESENT DAY
Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved.
No part of this may be reproduced
or utilized in any form or
by any means, electronic or
mechanical, including photocopying,
recording, or by
any information storage
and retrieval system without permission in writing
from the author.
EMMI New Thought Ministry Page 05
|Divine Thought = Divine Life
- Our New Thought Ministry is open and accepting of a variety of Christian beliefs than most other denominations.
- We as New Thought leaders agree about the importance of human rights and the dignity of humanity.
- We are open to individual expression, we are not New Thought fundamentalist and what belief are you holding is the result of your spiritual
- There are many opinions in Christianity.
- Eric Michel Ministries International apply the article 18 of the the declaration of the human rights that is an essential component of the
expression of Human Spirituality:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and
freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship
and observance." Since our foundation in 1987. The New Thought, which holds that a person's evolving consciousness through the
transformation of his or her beliefs is dependent upon basic freedom of a spiritual choice, but as a member of EMMI you must have a
One God Trinitarian
(From Wikipedia and modified for our beleifs)
Christianity, having emerged from Judaism, is a monotheistic religion. Never in the New Testament does the Trinitarian concept
become a tritheism" (three Gods) nor even two. God is one, and that God is a single being is strongly declared in the Bible:
- The Shema of the Hebrew Scriptures: "Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one."[Deut 6:4]
- The first of the Ten Commandments—"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."[5:7]
- And "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel and his redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first and I am the last; and beside me there
is no God."[Isa 44:6]
- In the New Testament: "The LORD our God is one."[Mk 12:29]
- Our the Trinitarian view, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit is one and the same. The central and crucial affirmation of our
Christian faith is that there is one Holy
- Thought, God manifestation in the Cosmic Christ the Thought of GOD Creator, to which there is access only because of God
manifestation in the Holy Spirit the communicator between God and men by inspiration.
The nontrinitarianism (or antitrinitarianism) refers to Christian belief systems that reject the doctrine of the Trinity as not having
scriptural origin. Nontrinitarian views differ widely on the nature of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Various nontrinitarian views,
such as Adoptionism, Monarchianism and Arianism existed prior to the formal definition of the Trinity doctrine in 325, 360, and
431 AD, at the Councils of Nicaea, Constantinople, and Ephesus. Following the final victory of orthodoxy at Constantinople in 381,
Arianism was driven from the Empire, retaining a foothold amongst the Teutonic tribes. When the Franks converted to Catholicism
in 496, however, it gradually faded out. Nontrinitarianism was later renewed in the Gnosticism of the Cathars in the 11th through
13th centuries, in the Age of Enlightenment of the 18th century, and in some groups arising during the Second Great Awakening
of the 19th century.
Modern nontrinitarian groups or denominations include Christadelphians, Christian Scientists, The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints, Dawn Bible Students, Friends General Conference, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jehovah's Witnesses, Living Church of God,
Members Church of God International, Oneness Pentecostals, the Seventh Day Church of God, Unitarian Universalist Christians,
United Church of God, and The Shepherd's Chapel.
Islam and Judaism traditionally profess a concept of monotheism with a singular person as God, and consequently reject Trinitarianism.
Islam considers Jesus to be a prophet but not divine, and Allah to be absolutely indivisible; several verses of the Quran state that the
Trinity doctrine is blasphemous.
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.
— Qur'an, sura 112 (Al-Ikhlas), ayat 1–4
- God is a principle of love and goodness
- One must reject the false ideas based on what is perceived as reality
- Correct thinking will bring health, harmony, and prosperity as teach by Jesus of Nazareth
- Man's personality disguises his true divine nature, but once man realizes this nature, he becomes Christ or "God-man," thus attaining
the higher state of Christ consciousness as Jesus of Nazareth realized his oneness with God as an example for mankind
- There is no evil except that which is man-made.
- Our Purpose is to express the Joy of Life.
- The Bible must not be read literally
The Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy
- The Golden Rules
- Jesus of Nazareth
- The Sacrements and Ceremonies
- Prayer and Meditation
|This work is in the public
domain in its country of
origin and other countries
and areas where the
copyright term is the
Faithful reproductions of
domain works of art are
reproduction is therefore
also considered to be in
the public domain in the
|God is love = Love is peace
There is only one God with many names
God is All Love. He is the only Reality. He is the source and origin of all religions. He is called by different names, as Brahman, Atman, Jehovah,
Father in Heaven, or Allah, He is the Supreme Cosmic Reality is One and Non-Dual.
It is Him that we worship in Hindu temple, Jewish synagogue, Christian church, Islamic mosque.
|A diagram of the names of God in Athanasius Kircher's Oedipus Aegyptiacus
The style and form are typical of the mystical tradition, as early theologians
Began to fuse emerging pre-Enlightenment concepts of classification and
Religion and alchemy, to shape an artful and perhaps more conceptual view of
The many names of the one God: "I am that I am"
I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me
I honor the place in you in which the entire univers dwells
I honor the place in you which is love, integrity, wisdom and peace
When you are in that place in you and I'm in that place in me we are ONE
The God in me greets the God in you