© COPYRIGHT 1979 TO PRESENT DAY
Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved.
No part of this may be reproduced
or utilized in any form or
by any means, electronic or
mechanical, including photocopying,
recording, or by
any information storage
and retrieval system without permission in writing
from the author.
About EMMI New Thought Ministry Page 01
|God The Cosmic Christ In Us.
|Eric Michel Ministries International, or EMMI, is a religious denomination promoting Religious of life. In 2017 we became IUM for more information read
our Inter-Dependent Theology page. Christ is the emanation of God who created Meditation because we are part of the univers and He is part of us, the
incarnation of the Spirit in "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" Modern English: "Do you not know
that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?" and in 1 Corinthians 12:27 "Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
" Teach by Jesus of Nazareth when He told the Pharisees that the "kingdom of God is within you"? HEAVEN the kingdom of God is within US, and that we
experience IT to the degree that we become conscious of It. Jesus was pointing out the paradox that the Pharisees did not have the spiritual discernment to
recognize that the message of the Kingdom of God was at hand or being offered to them. God Christ, the living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute,
and self-existent Cause. This One manifests Itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by Its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God;
it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
Our Mind Soul, the eternality, immortality, is the continuity of our individual soul is forever and ever expanding. Our ultimate goal in life is to be a complete
emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all. The unity of all life, and the highest of the Cosmic Christ and
the innermost God is one God. We believe in the Cosmic Christ who is personal to all who feel this indwelling Presence. The direct revelation of Truth through
our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that ANYONE may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the indwelling Christ. The Universal Spirit
which is God Christ, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct
impress of our thought and acts upon it. We can heal the sick through the Neotic power of this Mind. We believe in the control of conditions through the power
of this Mind by the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Givingness of Life to all. We believe in our own soul, mind spirit, and our
own destiny; for we understand that OUR LIFE is God.
In 2012 the Rev. Eric Michel met The Rev. Marie Yvonne on the social networking and became Bible the historical Jesus, the history of the church, etc.
Rev. Eric had left Belleville Ontario to live in Trois-Rivières Quebec, while Rev. Marie was living in Jeddore Nova Scotia. Since no Unitarian churches
were in Trois-Rivières to continue our religious rites, Rev. Eric became associated with the Eglise Evangelique Chrétienne de Lorraine as a Celebrant Pastor
and working in his own University of Sedona. After three years of work the Non-Denominational Christian Chaplaincy From experiences as a gnostic and
a deist before being an Christian Unitarian the Rev. Eric never let go these pholosophy-faith-traditions and incorporate them in the Unitarian Baptist who
reflet more the New Thought Spirituality. The Rev. Eric does teach his theology via is work of chaplain and spends his ministry teaching people how Christ
deals with the practical concerns of their lives, family, work, pain, addictions, spirituality, and so forth. In opposition The Rev. Marie via her
New Hope Ministry and Missions teach a progressive Christianity where dogma are not part of her published in The Voice, the newsletter of the Archdiocese
of Newark, in 1998. Spong elaborates on them in his book A New Christianity for a New World:
- Theism, as a way of defining God, is dead. So most theological God-talk is today meaningless. A new way to speak of God must be found.
- Since God can no longer be conceived in theistic terms, it becomes nonsensical to seek to understand Jesus as the incarnation of the theistic deity. So the
Christology of the ages is bankrupt
- The Biblical story of the perfect and finished creation from which human beings fell into sin is pre-Darwinian mythology and post-Darwinian nonsense.
- The virgin birth, understood as literal biology, makes Christ's divinity, as traditionally understood, impossible.
- The miracle stories of the New Testament can no longer be interpreted in a post-Newtonian world as supernatural events performed by an incarnate deity.
- The view of the cross as the sacrifice for the sins of the world is a barbarian idea based on primitive concepts of God and must be dismissed
- Resurrection is an action of God. Jesus was raised into the meaning of God. It therefore cannot be a physical resuscitation occurring inside human history
- The story of the Ascension assumed a three-tiered universe and is therefore not capable of being translated into the concepts of a post-Copernican space age
- There is no external, objective, revealed standard written in scripture or on tablets of stone that will govern our ethical behavior for all time
- Prayer cannot be a request made to a theistic deity to act in human history in a particular way.
- The hope for life after death must be separated forever from the behavior control mentality of reward and punishment. The Church must abandon, therefore
its reliance on guilt as a motivator of behavior.
- All human beings bear God's image and must be respected for what each person is. Therefore, no external description of one's being, whether based on race
ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, can properly be used as the basis for either rejection or discrimination.
|The Right Reverend
John Shelby Spong
Since 2016.03.03 Hit + 156