We provides Bible Study with no academic qualifications required, for who just
wanting to learn to expand your knowledge in the Christian faith...
EMHBA is the basic Bible studies for the ones who want to have a career as a minister
or as lay group leader we recommend Footsteps Of Jesus Seminary & Bible Academy
The In Classes
Courses take place at 19:30 (7.30 pm) on evenings, once a week, annually, from
September to May.
Each course costs 55.00$ or 40.00$ for members.
For inquiries, please contact us
Our personal background is United Methodist.
We work interdenominational, between denominations at our Bible Academy and Chaplaincy Ministry.
Opening Resolutions for EMHBA
Our main purpose is to help any and all who ask to find their spiritual truth, regardless of race, gender, background
or other church affiliations.
- We believe in God, and respect the power of Prayer.
- We also respect and value those who do not believe in God and those who get their answers through means
other than prayer.
- We believe that all men and women should be given the opportunity to become useful citizens, do meaningful
work, to encourage and help others find their purpose and achieve a healthy self-image.
- We believe in allowing individual responsibility for spiritual growth.
- We believe in religious freedom, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others and is within the law.
- We use teaching material from the Bible and variety of other sources, as wisdom is found in many places and
people each hear it in different way
- We respect the Constitution of all Canada and the governments of the other peaceful nations in which some
of our members reside.
July 7, 2014
On the above-referenced date, open Independent United Methodist Baptist Bible Academy of Eric Michel Ministries
International formed its board of directors. We are a Chaplaincy, a Seminary and an Association of Churches
The board resolved that the board members will be as follows:
- Religious Representative: Bishop Marie Y. Arnold
- Elders President: Lyle Arnold
- Elders Director Joyce A Baker.
The board resolved that it would receive an Non Profit Corporation number, the number is 895170-5
3. The board resolved that the Eric M Gagnon would serve as President Bishop of the church and would be authorized
to act on its behalf.
4. The board resolved that it would incorporate in the near future and would further apply for the religious exemption
from Quebec, Ontario & Nova Scotia so we can grant degrees to our members.
5. The board resolved that the church would perform the majority of its ministerial tasks through its presence on the
world wide web.
6. The board resolved to use the main domain name of www.ericmichelministries.org, but would also purchase related
domain names for the use of the church.
7. The board authorized the creation of the church website which will include guest sermons from the congregation,
teaching discourses on a variety of subjects, frequently asked questions about our church and about as many other
religions as we can determine, a church-related store, a forum for our ministers to enjoy fellowship, a seminary for
the instruction of our congregation and current ministers and other instructional material as seems appropriate.
8. The board resolves not to have any on-site Sunday school for the instruction of the young, as we feel it is the job
of the parents and guardians to instruct their young in a manner most appropriate to their personal beliefs. We have
resolved, however, that a wide-range Sunday school curriculum be made available to our congregation as soon as
9. The board resolves to do a monthly post of Facebook to keep our congregation informed and involved and further
resolves to send out special announcements as appropriate and necessary.
© 1987 to Present Day, Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved. http://eric-michel.org and http://ericmichelministries.org and our network
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLE PROPERTY OF ERIC MICHEL MINISTRIES INT'L
(UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) AND ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY LAWS. ALL RIGHTS, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE MATERIAL ARE RESERVED. ANY UNAUTHORIZED
USE OF MATERIAL COULD RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.