All our courses are accredited and we are authorized to grant Certificates and Degrees up to Doctorate level as a religious organization.
The purpose of accreditation is to:
- certify that an institution has met the established standards of excellence
- assist prospective students in identifying reputable institutions, which offer degree programs that will meet
their needs and goals
- allow institutions to evaluate the acceptability of transfer credits into their own curricular programs
Our physical chaplaincy mailing address is:
CP 12074 DE l’HÔPITAL, PO. GATINEAU
Registered with Industry Canada as a Non-profit under 895170-5
Registered with Taxation Canada 803239177RC300
Registered in Quebec as a non-profit 1170642343
Our courses only are accredited with Theological Accreditation International (TAI) as our courses come from an accredited third party and we are in a contract. Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent, and professional associations. Mainly our courses are for our own ministries and accepted by other organisms
All degrees at Footstep of Jesus or any combination offered by Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry are earned degrees. This is achieved by mandatory coursework that must be completed.
Our courses are available to everyone who meets our entrance requirements. Our courses require comprehensive study and self-discipline as our Seminary is an online institution with no physical campus.
We recognize life experience which may have been gained through years of work which is ministry related and it is for Ordination Only, remember in case of promotion students that completed our courses have a better chance. Many people have served in ministry positions and have gained a lot of knowledge and experience in their fields, but do not have any formal certificate or degree. Life experience credits can give some of the recognition needed for this service in the work of the Lord. Attention life experience entitles you to be a Lay Minister.
- Applicants must have at least five years in a recognized position in ministry.
- Any life experience must be documented along with the years they occurred and submitted for evaluation.
- All candidates for ordination must be trained with our ordination courses
- All candidates for ordination must have completed a Bachelor Degree from Orthodox Christianity
Our goal is to train you for ministries and this is your path to reach any rank at Eric Michel Ministries International
Two possibilities of work A) The Chaplaincy Ministry or B) The New Hope Ministry and Missions.
The time before been ordain as a minister